Visit Halifax and experience our friendly and upbeat culture, our walkable city and our pleasant rural communities. Here in Halifax you will find things to do for families, couples and singles!
Some popular fall activities include:
- Stocking up on local produce and products while enjoying bustling farmers' markets in the Halifax region
- Hikes and bike rides through some of Halifax's nicest trails!
- Take a guided nature and history tour of McNab’s Island
- Visiting the beautiful Nova Scotia Art Gallery in Halifax for local and international art exhibits
- Enjoying a wagon ride at rustic Hatfield Farm!
- Taking a tour or drive to picturesque Peggy's Cove
Here are some more things to do outdoors in and around Halifax!