Come to Halifax for an unforgettable family adventure! Our region is full of fun activities for the whole family to enjoy downtown and in our rural communities.
Your family will love some of these spring indoor and outdoor activities!
- Head to the new Halifax Central Library for an abundance of games, toys, computers, books and more!
- Visit one of these Top 10 places with FREE admission!
- Get creative at the Clay Cafe!
- Indulge in sweets and candy at the iconic Freak Lunchbox!
- Enjoy a family visit to Fisherman's Cove
- Take the ferry across the harbour to Dartmouth
- Don't leave without some awesome merchandise from Cool As A Moose!
Kids and families always have an amazing time on the Theodore Too Tugboat!
Take a ferry ride across the harbour to Dartmouth and discover why it’s known as “The City of Lakes”. Hike picturesque trails by the water!