Experience Halifax through our pristine seacoast and Maritime landscapes. Halifax outdoor activities, trails, and off-the-beaten path adventures will awaken the explorer in you.
Fall Activity Ideas
- Hiking/Walking - Enjoy the colourful autumn leaves on trials like Point Pleasant Park or the Musquodoboit Trailway!
- Wagon Rides - Enjoy a fun and bumpy wagon ride at Hatfield Farms!
- Public Gardens - Fall is a perfect time to visit Halifax's Public Gardens!
- Wineries - Just outside of Halifax you will find plenty of wineries! Go with a tour or venture on your own!
- Tours - Take a tour of your must-see destination with one of these tour operators!
- Shopping - Visit Queen Street's Vintage Row, downtown Halifax's boutiques and everything in between!
- Kayaking - See the Halifax region from a different perspective with East Coast Outfitters! Take a tour or rent a kayak or canoe!
- Waterfalls - Walk or hike to Pockwock Falls in Hammonds Plains!
Visit our supplier listing to get more outdoor activity ideas!
Experience Halifax, Nova Scotia through nature. Hike one of our many scenic trails or kayak along the rocky shoreline. There is always something to see in Halifax, go on your next great outdoor adventure and be surrounded by nature.
We have fun family activities for all seasons and interests. Check out local blogger Chris Surette's Top 10 adventures in Halifax you HAVE to experience!