Looking for things to do in Halifax? Here are some sample itineraries to get your vacation started!
What better way to celebrate fall than enjoying fresh air, food, wine and beer?
- Taste of Nova Scotia’s Chowder Trail maps out the best places to find an unforgettable bowl of seafood chowder. Stay in the city or venture beyond the Halifax region and visit Le Caveau at Domaine de Grand Pre Winery, Atlantica Hotel & Marina Oak Island, Quarterdeck Beachside Villas & Grill and Elliot's Dining Room at White Point Beach Resort.
- Beer lovers will find themselves in good company in Halifax. Alexander Keith’s Nova Scotia Brewery tour is a great place to start. Then visit Halifax microbreweries Garrison and Propeller! Learn about how North Brewing Company is on a quest to build a zero emission brewery, or sample fresh brewed beer from Rockbottom Brew Pub and Rogues Roost Brew Pub.
View our Sample Itineraries
- Halifax in a Hurry (24 hours) »
- The Halifax Weekend Wanderer »
- Halifax in 5 days »
- Halifax in 7 Days or More »
- Beaches and Lobster in Hubbards »
- Cycle and Explore LaHave »
Want to explore more of Nova Scotia? Check out sample itineraries for other parts of the province on our Pre & Post Conference page.